What We Do
Senior Apartments for Independent Living
A sense of belonging. The Residence at North Ridge is part of our campus community for adults 55+. Licensed by the state of Minnesota as a Housing with Services establishment, The Residence at North Ridge features 95 senior apartments that foster vitality, activity, independence and good health. Scheduled supportive and health-related services are available. North Ridge is a smoke-free community.
The Residence at North Ridge offers studio, one- and two-bedroom apartments. Social and educational activities as well as scheduled shopping and outings await you. Our spacious dining room invites you to relax and enjoy being served one of our chef-prepared meals. Daily continental breakfast is included and meals can be purchased individually or as a package. Housekeeping and laundry services may also be arranged by request.
Residents may choose from a wide variety of activities. These include crafts, walking groups, exercise classes, cards, bingo, vocal and tone chime choir, special interest groups, religious and Bible study, a variety of entertainment, and much more! Weekly grocery shopping trips, scheduled “dinners out” and other van outings are offered.
• 24 / 7 Receptionist
• Apartment / Building Maintenance
• All Utilities, including Local Phone
• Laundry Rooms on each floor
• Housekeeping available
• Satellite TV provided; Cable TV available
• Wireless Internet Access
• Shared Computer with Internet Access
• Pull-cord and Emergency Response System
• Beauty Salon / Barber Shop
• On-site Podiatry, Vision, Hearing and Dental Care
• Dining Room and Chef-prepared Meals
• Gift Shop
• Exercise Equipment
• Game Room
• Activity and Party Room
• Gazebo Patio
• Family / Meditation Room
• Spiritual Care
• Social Programs and Events
• Intergenerational Activities
• Health Topic Presentations
• Respite Apartment available
• Priority Access to North Ridge Health and Rehab, based on availability
• Thoughtfully designed bathroom with step-in shower and grab bars
• Blinds on all windows
• Kitchen equipped with Stove, Oven and Refrigerator
• Individually-controlled Electric Heat and Air Conditioning
• Walk-in Storage Closets in one- and two-bedroom units
Independent Living Floor Plans:
Our spacious Independent Living apartments all feature large windows, group social activities, and care that is personalized to your needs.
View our Independent Living floor plans by clicking on any of the options below:
|Housing with Services Apartments
||460 sq. ft.
||Starting at $1,450/mo.
||590 sq. ft.
||Starting at $1,650/mo.
||900 sq. ft.
||Starting at $1,900/mo.
For more information on Senior Apartments, call us at 763-592-3000.